- Camel milk contains unsaturated fatty acids. "Healthy fats" help lower cholesterol levels, and thus support the proper functioning of the cardiovascular system.
- The fat content of camel milk is about 50% lower than that of cow's milk. People who care about their figure will have an excellent low-fat alternative.
- The high levels of animal proteins in camel milk can help stimulate proper growth and development of the skeletal system and organs.
- The high iron content of camel milk makes it ideal for preventing anemia. Iron is a key component of red blood cells.
Buy camel milk now
- Camel milk is rich in vitamin B1 (thiamine), providing 70% of the recommended daily value per serving (200 ml).
- Camel milk is also a good source of protein, containing as much as 10 grams per serving (200 ml), which helps to build muscles.
- It contains calcium, which not only builds bones, but also prevents osteoporosis, strengthens teeth and helps in the blood clotting process. Camel milk provides us with 30% of the daily requirement per serving (200 ml).